This November we welcome some items that are Brand New or have been difficult to locate.
1) Flax Stricks. this is the traditional form for spinning Flax or Linen. The plants are dew retted in fields then bundled up and processed as a "strick". Sleeping Beauty's spinning wheel had a distaff to hold the bundle of flax fibres for easier spinning.
This is easiest to spin wet. I recommended a bowel of water to dip your fingers in regularly as you spin the Bundle.
Very limited stock. only 10 available. 100gm each
2) Organic Cotton Flamme In our signature Pakucho Cotton colours, with a new spin on softness and texture!
This yarn is available in 1kg cones or 50g balls.
3) Undyed Sock Yarn These are available in 100g skeins for the natural colours, low prices and you can certainly use these as blanks to dye your own colours. We will be introducing Natural Dye experiments in the blog soon, these are perfect for your own fun experiments!
4) New colours of O-Wool Balance in stock. This yarn is a favourite of many customers and has the properties of both cotton and wool in a fluffy blended yarn. Lightweight and cosy for any season.
5) 20% Off sale on Cotton items in our inventory (except spinning fibre). Watch your email space for a coupon code for further discounts.
Did you sign up for our Newsletter? Our newsletter subscribers received an extra 10% off this November.